- Difficulty Level Beginner
ICED COFFEE COCKTAIL
Iced Coffee Cocktail is a Sweet and Fabulous, Caffe Shakerato. This Iced Coffee Cocktail – will have tongues wagging. Serve it after dinner or as an afternoon delight and give a twist to the regular ol’ Iced Coffee. It’s literally as easy as 1-2-3 – what are you waiting for?
Watch The Iced Coffee Cocktail video recipe:
Enjoy the next installment of Vincenzo’s Plate with Aperitivo and check out some of Vincenzo’s recommended side dishes to enjoy along with your glass of Italy…!
- 30ml Baileys
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 shot of espresso (chilled)
- ½ cup of ice
- Martini glass
- 30ml shot glass for measuring
- Cocktail shaker
- Cocktail strainer
- Fill the shaker with ice to prepare for your Iced Coffee Cocktail!
- Add a short black (or a shot of espresso)
- Add 30ml Baileys and 1 tspn of sugar
- Cover the shaker – and shake mixing it together really well for around a minute
- Remove the cover and put the strainer over the top, before pouring the contents into a Martini glass.
APERITIVO TIP: Double the ingredients for two servings!
HOW TO SERVE:
- Place 2 x short straws over the top of the glass, laying them horizontally. Sift cocoa over the top, so that the straws create two lines at the top of the Iced Coffee Cocktail, while the rest of the cocoa covers it.
VINCENZO’S PLATE TIP: If you have some choc-coffee beans, place them in the centre for added presentation…and serve with
E ora si mangia, (e si beve) Vincenzo’s Plate…Enjoy!
FRESH CANNOLI for an irresistible combination.
Best served with Sicilian Cannoli (Click to get the recipe)
Join my Culinary Tour “Italy Unexplored Tour” and experience the Real Italy like you have never seen before. The tour is exclusive to only 10 passionate foodies and it’s very unique. Visit this Italian Tour link for more details.