HOW TO MAKE AUTHENTIC BECHAMEL SAUCE
Bechamel sauce is easy to make. You’ll be able to whip it up with common household ingredients in just a few minutes – and some elbow grease! When you’re done, you’ll be amazed by the result, and I guarantee you’ll start making your dishes even more Italian with this key ingredient.
Watch the Bechamel Sauce video recipe:
How To Make BECHAMEL SAUCE Like an Italian
Vincenzo’s Plate Tips
If you’re in a hurry, you may feel tempted to crank up the heat on your stove to melt your butter faster. Please don’t! You will scorch your butter and have to start over. Instead, use low heat to very gently melt the butter. Even at a low temperature, it will still melt quickly, so trust the process.
Keep It Moist
Get Your Workout!
Follow Your Heart
How to Serve Bechamel Sauce
Authentic, Creamy Béchamel Sauce Recipe
- 1 Small saucepan
- 1 Measuring cup
- 1 Spoon
- 1 Whisk
- 25 g Butter 0.8oz
- 25 g Plain flour 1/8 cup
- 250 ml Cup milk
Making delicious, authentic béchamel sauce:
- Place a small saucepan on the stove at low heat.
- Add butter and let it slowly, gently melt.
- Begin adding flour to the melted butter and whisk really well until the flour disappears and the mixture becomes creamy.
- Add 1/4 of the milk to the mixture. Stir very gently on medium-low heat.
- As the cream becomes dry, add more milk and continue to stir.
- When the sauce has achieved your desired thickness, you can turn off the heat and stop stirring.
- Add a touch of nutmeg and salt to enhance the flavours and mix through. Then use on your favourite dish of choice!
E ora si mangia, Vincenzo’s Plate….Enjoy!
Join my private exclusive Italian Tours “Italy Unexplored Tour” and experience the Real Italy like you have never seen before.
The tour is exclusive to only 10 passionate foodies and it’s very unique. (Click here to get more details)
Tempted? Watch the video below and enjoy the sightseeing of the greenest region in Europe
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/vincenzosplate
No comments yet.