How to Make Strawberry Cheesecake No Bake
You won’t be able to resist this delicious no-bake dessert! It’s light and fluffy, with a crumbly chocolate biscuit base mixed with fresh strawberries. The flavours are just like a strawberry milkshake – only with a crunch!
Vincenzo’s Top Tips To Make Strawberry Cheesecake No Bake
Low heat only at first
Make sure that it’s only at low heat before adding your strawberries before increasing the temperature
Add sprinkle at the bottom
To make dessert cups nicely done, first place a sprinkle of biscuits into the bottom of each glass.
Layers by layers
A great way to make this is by layering! Strawberry cream over the top, then add finely sliced pieces of strawberries, another layer of crumble, and another of cream. This way, it gives texture most especially when you see it in glass
Strawberry Cheesecake No Bake
- Small saucepan
- Stand mixer
- Hand blender
- Piping bag + Nozzle or a medium plastic zip lock bag
- 4-6 Glasses to serve
- 200-250 grams Strawberries fresh or frozen
- 300 grams Ricotta
- 1 tsp Water
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 50 grams Icing sugar
- 1 packet Mulino Bianco Baiocchi Biscuits
- Mint leaves
- Cut 100-150g strawberries into quarters and put them in a saucepan.
- Place this on the stove, at a low heat and add the strawberries.
- Add a teaspoon of water, another of sugar, and mix together well.
- Increase the temperature to a medium heat and continue to mix every minute or so.
- The strawberries will start to soften and form a liquid. Once this happens, switch off the stove and put to the side.
- Using a hand blender, blend the strawberry mixture until there are no pieces left and leave to cool completely.
- Place the ricotta in a large mixing bowl/stand mixer and whisk well.
- Once the strawberry mixture has cooled, add it to the whisked ricotta and mix it through, adding 50g icing sugar too.
- When all the ingredients are combined, use a spatula to scoop the cream into a piping bag.
- Crush up a packet of Mulino Bianco Baiocchi Biscuits into a crumble.
- To assemble the dessert cups, first place a sprinkle of biscuits into the bottom of each glass.
- Pipe a layer of strawberry cream over the top, then add finely sliced pieces of strawberries, another layer of crumble, and another of cream.
- Top with a quarter of a strawberry, half a biscuit and a mint leaf to garnish.
How to serve Strawberry Cheesecake No Bake
There’s no better way that served in in a glass!! Enjoy!!
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/vincenzosplate
No comments yet.