How to Make Easy Shrimp Scampi with Cognac
Easy Shrimp scampi with cognac is my dad’s creation and it’s an easy and quick seafood starter full of flavors. So, let’s see what we need to make shrimps scampi with cognac.
Watch video recipe: (Italy Unexplored Exclusive Footage)
How to Cook Easy Shrimp Scampi with Cognac | Dad’s Recipe
Vincenzo’s Top Tips To Make Easy Shrimp Scampi with Cognac
Good measure of Cognac
If you are preparing a one kilo of Shrimps, make sure to add 50 ml of cognac to ever kilo. Because the cognac will give the nice taste to it!
Nice and locked
Make sure to cover this for about five minutes BUT you can’t open it all!
Add some aroma
You may add a nice rosemary herb inside to give a very beautiful taste to the sauce of your scampi
Easy Shrimp Scampi with Cognac
- Extra virgin olive oil EVOO
- 1 glass White wine
- Fresh parsley
- Beautiful cherry tomatoes
- Chilli if you like it
- 1 Kg Fresh Shrimps 35oz
- So, now you put a nice amount of extra virgin olive oil in the pan. When the oil is nice and warm, you put half onion that you cut into small pieces.
- And now, you put the cherry tomatoes, we are using about 12 of them. Now it's time to put some nice rosemary inside, just to give that beautiful taste to the sauce.
- I think now it's time to put the shrimp scampi inside and a glass of white wine.
- Because we are using one kilo of shrimps, we're going to add 50 ml of cognac. The cognac will give the nice taste to it.
- Now, we need to cover this for about five minutes, but you can't open it all. It has to be nice and locked.
- After 5 minutes, we are ready to open it. And here we have an explosion of aromas. And explosion of flavors of the Adriatic Sea.
- And now it's time to serve this easy shrimp scampi with cognac made by my Dad.
- E ora si mangia, Vincenzo’s Plate….Enjoy!
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/vincenzosplate
No comments yet.