How to Make Limoncello Cocktail
The latest episode of Aperitivo with Vincenzo’s Plate is sure to make your taste buds dance as we recreate Limoncello Cocktail and take you to the beautiful region of Calabria in southern Italy. The owner of Aperitivo restaurant has curated an original cocktail called Lambretta that perfectly captures the essence of summer.
Furthemore, this tantalizing drink combines just the right amount of Frangelico and sugar syrup with fresh lemon and Limoncello, resulting in a sweet and sour Italian cocktail that is simply irresistible.
Additionally, to truly savor the flavors of this exhilarating drink, pair it with some breadsticks, green olives, and Vincenzo’s Plate Sicilian Arancini Recipe. With this delectable combination, you’re sure to have a meal that’s both satisfying and bursting with flavor.
Lastly, sit back– relax, and enjoy the taste of summer with Lambretta!
Giusuppe’s Top Tip To Make Limoncello Cocktail
The harder you shake it, the better the Italian Cocktail will be.
Vincenzo’s Top Tip To Make Limoncello Cocktail
Incorporate with traditional sides
Serve your original Italian Cocktail with some more traditional sides including breadsticks, green olives and freshly fried Vincenzo’s Plarte Sicilian Arancini.
Experiment with additional ingredients
To add a unique twist to your cocktail, experiment with additional ingredients such as vodka, gin, or other fruit juices. Just be sure to adjust the proportions accordingly.
- Classic champagne glass
- Cocktail shaker
- 15/30 maker mixer nip
- Small strainer
- 30 ml Limoncello
- 30 ml Italian white wine Pinot Grigio is recommended
- 15 ml Frangelico
- 15 ml lemon juice freshly squeezed
- Dash of sugar syrup Made by reducing water and sugar in a small pot over the stove
- Fill the champagne glass with ice and put it to the side as the Italian Limoncello Cocktail is best served chilled.
- Fill a tall glass with ice and add 30ml of Limoncello.
- Then add 30ml of Italian white wine and 15ml of Frangelico.
- Next add 15ml of fresh lemon juice and a dash of sugar syrup.
- Remove the ice from the champagne glass as it should be nice and chilled by now.
- Cover the tall glass with the cocktail shaker and shake it nice and hard for 1-2 minutes.
- Place a small strainer on top of the champagne glass and pour the mixture over the top – this will help to avoid any pulp or pips from the lemon from falling in.
- Now…for the finishing touch! Twist a lemon rind over the top of the glass and rub the flesh side against the rim of the glass..and drop it in.
- E ora si mangia, Vincenzo’s Plate….Enjoy!
How to serve Limoncello Cocktail
To enhance the flavor and presentation of your drink, adding a finishing touch is a simple yet effective way to elevate your drink. One way to do this is by twisting a lemon rind over the top of the glass and rubbing the flesh side against the rim of the glass before dropping it in. This technique adds a subtle citrus aroma and flavor to the cocktail while balancing the sweetness of the Limoncello.
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/vincenzosplate