How to Make Italian Grilled Zucchini
If you’re looking for a tasty and healthy way to enjoy fresh vegetables, Italian Grilled Zucchini with balsamic vinegar is the perfect choice. This recipe is not only easy to make, but it’s also a delicious and nutritious way to add some green crunch to your meals.
Italian Grilled Zucchini with balsamic vinegar is a perfect substitute for a salad. Not only is it a healthier option, but it’s also a great way to switch up your routine and try something new. You can serve this dish as a side dish or a main dish, depending on your preferences. It’s also a great option for a vegetarian or vegan meal.
In addition to being delicious and nutritious, Italian Grilled Zucchini with balsamic vinegar is also incredibly versatile.
Vincenzo’s Top Tips To Make Italian Grilled Zucchini
Slice on an angle to create thin strips so that it will cook fast and look great!
DON’T burn ’em
Mind keeping a close eye on them so they don’t burn or stick to the bottom.
Make sure to mix all the ingredients the other ingredients in your small mixing bowl by using the tongs or your hands.
Italian Grilled Zucchini
- Grilling pan
- Sset of tongs
- Small mixing bowl
- 2 Large Zucchini
- 1 bunch Mixed Mediterranean salad of your choice
- Fresh parsley A handful. chopped
- 2 pinches Table salt
- Extra virgin olive oil EVOO
- Cut the top and bottom of the zucchini.
- Make slices on an angle to create thin strips which will cook fast and look great.
- Heat the grilling pan for around 2 minutes (medium heat).
- Place strips on top of the grill.
- Add a sprinkle of salt over the top of all of the strips to help the excess water come out of the zucchini.
- Keep a close eye on them so they don’t burn or stick to the bottom.
- After a few minutes, using your tongs, pick up one of the strips and check the bottom. If it has started to brown and it has lines on it, you can turn it to the other side and do the same for all of them.
- Leave them for a few minutes and turn them again.
- Once they are soft and cooked through, move them to your chopping board or a tray to cool.
- Get your small mixing bowl and add salad leaves, extra virgin olive oil and a pinch of salt. Mix this using the tongs or your hands.
- E ora si mangia, Vincenzo’s Plate….Enjoy!
How to serve Italian Grilled Zucchini
To assemble a delicious grilled zucchini salad, start by using your hands to pick up the salad and form it into a ball. Moreover, place the ball in the center of a plate and lean the pieces all around the sides. Allowing them to overlap slightly. Additionally, in a glass mix two tablespoons of balsamic vinegar with three tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
Drizzle a drop of the dressing over each piece, adding more as desired. Finally, sprinkle some chopped parsley over the top of the zucchini to add a fresh and flavorful touch to this simple and satisfying salad.
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/vincenzosplate