CAMPARI PROSECCO COCKTAIL
An Italian classic, the Campari Prosecco cocktail may have just a few ingredients, but as one of the most well recognised aperitivo cocktails around the world, it will take you to an Italian piazza, in an instant!
Enjoy the next instalment of Vincenzo’s Plate with Aperitivo and check out some of Vincenzo’s recommended side dishes to enjoy along with your glass of Italy…!
- 30ml (1 oz) Campari
- 15ml (0.5 oz) Soda
- 30ml (1 oz) Italian Prosecco or Sparkling wine
- An orange slice
- Glass of your choice
- 30ml (1 oz) shot glass for measuring
- Add ice to a glass of your choice.
- Pour in 30ml of Campari and 15ml of soda
VINCENZO’S PLATE TIP: You can add up to 25ml of soda to your drink depending on how strong you would like to serve your Campari Prosecco Cocktail.
- Add 30ml of Italian Prosecco and use your stirrer to mix the ingredients through well.
- Add an orange slice to the Campari Prosecco Cocktail.
HOW TO SERVE:
- Add a straw and voila…you can serve!
E ora si mangia, (e si beve) Vincenzo’s Plate…Enjoy!
Join my private exclusive Italian Tours “Italy Unexplored Tour” and experience the Real Italy like you have never seen before.
The tour is exclusive to only 10 passionate foodies and it’s very unique. (Click here to get more details)
Tempted? Watch the video below and enjoy the sightseeing of the greenest region in Europe
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/vincenzosplate