How to Make Burrata Salad
Burrata Salad is a perfect dish for anyone who loves Italian cuisine or is simply looking for a healthy and delicious salad recipe. The star of this dish is the creamy burrata cheese that is complemented by the sweetness of dried figs and the nuttiness of toasted nuts. The use of honey in the recipe adds a natural sweetness and enhances the flavours of the dish.
What makes this salad even more special is the combination of the different textures and flavours. The bitterness of spinach and arugula gives a perfect balance to the sweet and creamy ingredients. The salad is not only delicious but also visually appealing, with the colourful ingredients adding vibrancy and elegance to the plate.
Vincenzo’s Top Tips To Make Burrata Salad
In order to mix together the EVOO, balsamic vinegar, honey and balsamic glaze, make sure you have a good shake into the jar.
When you pour this on top of the Burrata salad, the key is to mix it through using a spoon.
- Medium size bowl
- Flat round serving plate
- Small jar
- 1 Large Burrata
- Roasted mixed nuts select these dependent on your preferences
- A handful of Dried figs
- 150 grams Mixed arugula rocket and baby spinach leaves
- Extra virgin olive oil EVOO
- Balsamic vinegar
- Balsamic glaze
- To start your Burrata Salad, add arugula and baby spinach to your bowl.
- Throw in 2 handfuls of mixed nuts then cut the dried figs into small pieces and add them too.
- Pour 4-5 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil into a jar, along with balsamic vinegar and a drizzle of honey and balsamic glaze for your Salad dressing.
- Put the lid on top of the jar, close it tight and SHAKE! SHAKE! SHAKE!
- Pour this on top of the Burrata salad, and mix it through using a spoon.
- Place the salad onto a plate of your choice and put the whole Burrata on top, in the centre.
- E ora si mangia, Vincenzo’s Plate….Enjoy!
How to serve Burrata Salad
This simple yet delicious dish involves slicing the Burrata cheese down the middle. Allowing the creamy filling to spill out and mingle with the other ingredients. Furthermore, after adding the Burrata and letting the cream ooze out of the sides, drizzle the dish with some dressing and serve it.
Encourage diners to scoop up some of the cheese and cream. If you desire an additional burst of flavor, you can add a balsamic glaze over the top, further enhancing the richness of the dish. Additionally, the combination of creamy cheese, sweet figs, nuts, and greens make this Salad a truly satisfying meal.
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/vincenzosplate