How to Make Burrata Salad
Burrata Salad is a delightfully creamy recipe which is simple to make and will please those who love a touch of sweet in their savoury dishes! The mix of dried figs with nuts and honey is a foodie’s delight, while the spinach and arugula add a bittery punch.
Try it. You WON’T be disappointed.
Watch video recipe:
Burrata Salad | Burrata Cheese Figs and Nuts Salad
Vincenzo’s Top Tips To Make Burrata Salad
In order to mix together the EVOO, balsamic vinegar, honey and balsamic glaze, make sure you have a good shake into the jar.
When you pour this on top of the Burrata salad, the key is to mix it through using a spoon.
- Medium size bowl
- Flat round serving plate
- Small jar
- 1 Large Burrata
- Roasted mixed nuts select these dependent on your preferences
- A handful of Dried figs
- 150 grams Mixed arugula rocket and baby spinach leaves
- Extra virgin olive oil EVOO
- Balsamic vinegar
- Balsamic glaze
- To start your Burrata Salad, add arugula and baby spinach to your bowl.
- Throw in 2 handfuls of mixed nuts then cut the dried figs into small pieces and add them too.
- Pour 4-5 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil into a jar, along with balsamic vinegar and a drizzle of honey and balsamic glaze for your Salad dressing.
- Put the lid on top of the jar, close it tight and SHAKE! SHAKE! SHAKE!
- Pour this on top of the Burrata salad, and mix it through using a spoon.
- Place the salad onto a plate of your choice and put the whole Burrata on top, in the centre.
- E ora si mangia, Vincenzo’s Plate….Enjoy!
How to serve Burrata Salad
- Slice the Burrata down the middle and let the cream ooze out of the sides
- Drizzle some more dressing on top and serve, allowing everyone to scoop up some of the cream and a beautiful piece of cheese.
- If you want to add another layer of richness, drizzle some balsamic glaze over the top.
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/vincenzosplate
No comments yet.