- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
Salmon Pasta Recipe
Salmon Pasta.Combine salmon with creamy cheese and let it melt on your palette –add pasta and a beach and it’ll taste as good as a holiday. This not-so-traditional pairing of fish and cheese will surprise and delight your tastebuds and you can whip it up in no time.
Watch the Salmon Pasta video recipe:
Vincenzo’s Dad introduced him to this delicious salmon pasta recipe and the duo recreated it on the beach of Pescara!
Salmon Pasta Recipe | Pasta and Salmon with Cream | Pasta al Salmone
- 350g Fresh salmon
- ¼ onion
- Handful of cherry tomatoes
- 200g Philadelphia cream cheese
- Extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- Sea/Rock Salt
- 5L water
- 500g mezze maniche pasta (You can also use Rigatoni or Penne)
- 1 x large fry pan
- Large pot for boiling pasta
- Pasta strainer
- To make your salmon pasta recipe, heat up a generous amount of EVOO in a large fry pan.
- Once it has warmed up, add cherry tomatoes and chopped onion.
- Let this simmer in the fry pan for 4-6 minutes until it begins to soften and turn into a liquid.
- Boil the water on the stove in a large pot.
- Sprinkle some sea salt on top of the tomato mixture and stir through using a wooden spoon.
- Add the cream cheese and break it down into smaller chunks while it melts into a sauce-like texture.
- Once the water has come to a boil, add a small handful of sea salt and let it dissolve. Then add your desired pasta for this salmon pasta recipe.
- When the pasta has boiled, strain it well and add it to the sauce.
- Smother your pasta with the sauce, mixing it through well with a wooden spoon.
How to Serve:
- Right away! This salmon pasta recipe is best enjoyed when eaten as quickly as possible – right off the stove!
- Add a generous sprinkle of freshly chopped parsley on top of each serve of pasta and salmon with cream.
Italian Style Salmon Pasta Recipe with Cream | Pasta al Salmone
E ora si mangia, Vincenzo’s Plate…Enjoy! Actually this is Paolo’s Plate, the credit for this salmon pasta goes to my dad.
I also love eating Crispy Skin Salmon and I believe you will love the recipe below:
Join my Culinary Tour “Italy Unexplored Tour” and experience the Real Italy like you have never seen before. The tour is exclusive to only 10 passionate foodies and it’s very unique. Visit this Italian Tour link for more details.