- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Beginner
Tiramisu Recipe With Mango
This is a real twist on Tiramisu Recipe. It’s a tropical inspired dessert packed with flavors that will make you drool. Mango, mascarpone and chocolate, how could you possibly resist?
Watch video recipe:
- 3 x eggs
- 1 packet of savoiardi biscuits
- 1 tub of mascarpone cheese
- 2 table spoons of white sugar
- Bowl of mango Juice
- 1Fresh Mango cut into small pieces
- 200g x block of milk or dark chocolate (chopped into small pieces)
- 2 x medium size mixing bowls
- Electric mixer
- 4 wide rim glasses to serve
- 1 x table spoon
- 1 x small sieve
- Crack each egg separating the yolk from the egg white and put them into individual mixing bowls.
- Mix the egg white using an electric mixer until it becomes fluffy.
- Add 2 tablespoons of white sugar to the egg yolk and mix it through until it forms a cream. Then add 500g mascarpone and mix once again.
- Fold through the egg white using a spatula until it becomes smooth.
- Dip both sides of a savoiardi biscuit into the mango juice, holding it flat for 3 seconds in total then cut it in half and place it into the bottom of a glass. Each layer needs 1 ½ biscuits.
- Cover the biscuits with a few spoonful’s of cream then add a few chocolate chunks and a sprinkle of cocoa.
- Add a few pieces of fresh mango on top and repeat the process until you reach the top of the glass.
VINCENZO’S PLATE TIP: Only add cocoa and mango to the final layer of your mango-sue!
How To Serve:
- This tiramisu recipe is best served chilled. Once it is ready, leave it covered in the fridge for a few hours before serving.
E ora si mangia, Vincenzo’s Plate…Enjoy!
Enjoy this amazing dessert with these delicious dishes:
– Burrata Salad | Burrata Cheese Figs and Nuts Salad
– Rigatoni all’Ortolana | Vegetarian Pasta Recipes | Italian Food Recipes