- Difficulty Level Easy
Serve a piece of history at your next dinner party with the sweet and fresh Bellini Cocktail first invented in Venice in the 1930’s. Watch the latest installment of Aperitivo with Vincenzo’s Plate and recreate this fruity specialty in your very own kitchen.
60ml peach nectar (chilled)
90ml Italian Prosecco (chilled)
Tablespoon of strawberry syrup
Large fresh strawberry
1 x champagne flute or long neck martini glass
1. Pour 60ml of peach nectar into a glass.
2. Add 90ml Prosecco and a touch of strawberry syrup.
3. Make a slit into the centre of a strawberry, being careful not to cut it in half.
4. Slide the strawberry on to the rim of the glass.
5. Serve with snacks as desired.
VINCENZO’S PLATE TIP: Best served with a side of my delicious spinach and cherry tomato frittata accompanied by fresh carrot, celery a side of mayonnaise and bread sticks.
E ora si mangia, (e si beve) Vincenzo’s Plate…Enjoy!