- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
ANGUS BEEF BURGER
Homemade angus beef burger recipe is a combination of simple fresh ingredients layered with mouth-watering prosciutto and a very special surprise ingredient…
Watch video recipe:
Angus beef meat patty
Provolone cheese (2 slices)
2 slices of tomato
Diced mix herbs
Salt + pepper
Extra virgin olive oil
Small mixing bowl
1. Preheat oven to 150 degrees.
2. Place grilling pan on stove at medium heat.
3. Press down gently on the angus beef burger flattering it and making it a little bit wider. Press down but not too hard!
4. Put a little bit of olive oil on the pan and spread it carefully using a paper towel.
5. Place the meat on top for around 10 seconds.
6. Then turn it over to make sure it doesn’t stick to the pan and leave it on the other side for another 10 seconds.
7. Turn it again.
8. Leave it for a few minutes on each side and check if it is cooked by making a small split with a sharp knife in the middle of the piece. If it is cooked to your taste, it is ready!
9. Slice the bread in half, put some extra virgin olive oil on top and spread it using your finger.
10. Place one slice of cheese on each piece of bread and place this in the oven.
11. Place the salad into a small bowl and add a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil, a pinch of salt and tiny drops of balsamic vinegar (if you like balsamic, you MUST add it!Yum!). Mix it using your hands.
12. Take the bread out of the oven, after a few minutes so the bread is crispy on the edges and the cheese is melted.
13. Put a small amount of salad on the bottom slice.
14. Add 2 slices of tomato on top, a tiny sprinkle of salt, and my surprise ingredient beetroot slices!
15. Now it’s time to place the Angus beef burger on the beetroot plus a nice amount of bbq sauce on top (only if you like it).
16. Finish the burger with a beautiful Prosciutto slice curled on top.
HOW TO SERVE:
Squirt BBQ sauce over a plate, like I have in my video and place the burger on top of it. Get the top slice, and lean it on an angle so that the burger is served open and all the great colours can be seen.
Get the top slice, and lean it on an angle so that the burger is served open and all the great colours can be seen.
E ora si mangia, Vincenzo’s Plate….enjoy!