- Difficulty Level Beginner
The Americano is another cocktail with a rich history dating as far back as the 1800s. A lighter style drink, the Americano cocktail is sweet and has just enough punch to start off you next dinner party by tantalising the palette.
Enjoy the next instalment of Vincenzo’s Plate with Aperitivo as you are introduced to the Americano, served alongside a selection of delicious starters…then get your party started.
Watch video recipe:
30ml Cinzano Rosso
An orange slice
30ml shot glass for measuring
1. Add ice to your tumbler glass.
2. Pour in 30ml of Campari and then 30ml of Cinzano.
3. Mix in just enough soda water to fill your Americano Cocktail almost to the top.
4. Mix it well using a stirrer or short straw.
5. Finish it off with a thin slice if orange.
HOW TO SERVE:
Add a straw and voila…you can serve!
E ora si mangia, (e si beve) Vincenzo’s Plate…Enjoy!
Serve this Aperitivo with these amazing dishes: